tejprakash-bunty

Saturday, June 17, 2006

ITS ME ''TEJ PRAKASH'' SHARMA


Hello/Namaste/Banjour..
i am TEJPRAKASH SHARMA from india i live in Rajasthan in Jodhpur city i am 23 yr male , My Education=i am just pass high school..
i am still single and fear color , i know english and hindi language
i am 177cm tall , black hair & black eyes
i am very polite person i love in trith & i hate lier
Occupation=i am manufactror of FURNITURE items & FURNITURE DISNER and i have small my own buissness in my city.. My Email tpssharma@hotmail.com , tejprakash_sharma73@yahoo.com ,
i am really very hard worker and i hope one day i sucess in my buisness
with love
tejprakash sharma

4 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger vikky said...

HEY ALSO MY NAME IS TEJPRAKASH SHARMA AND IM FROM JAIPUR

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger vikky said...

WAT U DOING

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger vikky said...

HOW DO U SHOW UR NAME NAME ADD ON NET TELL ME I WANA ALSO TO DO THIS

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger TEJPRAKASH SHARMA said...

hello my name is also TEJPRAKASH SHARMA.i am from greater noida up and presently worked in CRPF and now posted in jammu &kashmir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home